Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy 2015

It is so hard to believe another year has gone by, and even more that I haven't posted anything since last January. It has been a year of change, we moved to town in May, started a B&B, opened a new business in November, Kindred Spirit Art & Antiques, had some issues with the people we rented our houses to and then decided to move back to the Beach, whew. Quite a year.......
Of course I didn't do any of this alone, my dear sweet friend Irene Williams has been there every step of the way along with my significant other, my dear Richard. We worked hard and had a lot of fun along the way.  With the beautiful venue of the little church and the warmth of all those who have supported our efforts along the way, it has been a joyful journey. So I wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year my Kindred Spirits. xo

No comments: